couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Elliot Murphy <ell...@canonical.com>
Subject Re: Nightly and binary builds
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 06:17:36 GMT
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:30 AM, Ben Schwarz <ben.schwarz@gmail.com> wrote:
> I understand how to build couch now. I don't want to follow this process ever again.
> No end user wishing to test nighties should have to go through such a process.

In Ubuntu we are working on setting up daily builds for some key
projects. These builds will be available in a PPA, so very easy for
folks to install and keep updated. I nominated CouchDB to be part of
this at the last Ubuntu Developer Summit, and it's listed in the spec:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DailyServerBuildsSpec I do not know whether
these daily builds have been set up yet, but I will find out and see
if there is anything I can do to help get the CouchDB daily builds
going in a PPA.
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/