couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Matteo Caprari <matteo.capr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openid 1.1 authentication handler
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:30:22 GMT
Hi.

As suggested by chris on the user list, it could be interesting to
integrate the openid handler
in the couch.

I guess before going any further there should be some discussion here
and I'll probably need some suggestions about code guidelines and
prepping the makefiles.

I should also mention that the goal is to have the couch work both as
openid "client" and endpoint.

cheers

--
:Matteo Caprari