couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: authentication cleanup
Date Sat, 26 Dec 2009 18:09:24 GMT
More updates in the interest of keeping my work transparent. I don't
think it's clean enough yet to solicit help, but it is clean enough to
be worth backing up to Github.

The relevant tests are cookie_auth and users_db (they have a lot of
overlap, I'll be cleaning that up.)

The branch will live here until it's ready to merge to trunk:

http://github.com/jchris/couchdb/tree/account

My next step is to get the _admin role to apply cleanly to users
loaded from the users db. This isn't hard but it's gonna have to
happen after lunch at least.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson