couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: upgrading to json2.js
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:26:32 GMT
On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Chris Anderson <jchris@apache.org> wrote:
> It's well known that in order to take advantage of native JSON
> libraries in the newest Mozilla JavaScript VMs, we'll need to change
> our handling of 'undefined' in the toJSON() routine.
>
> I propose we make this change now, by replacing our current JSON
> handling with json2.js, the current reference implementation.
>
> I've started the work here:
>
> http://github.com/jchris/couchdb/tree/json2

I've update my json2 branch to reflect my latest commits to trunk.

Benoit has fixed the E4X issues. There are a few other test failures
which I believe have to do with the changed behavior. If anyone wants
to take a look at these and consider changing the tests where
appropriate, that'd be super helpful.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson