couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the CouchDB roadmap
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 17:09:45 GMT
On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Does JIRA have a page what we could use as the roadmap?
>
> That would have the added advantage of updating itself automatically as we edited tickets.
>
> I found the roadmap tab from the main CouchDB page, but it doesn't have any tickets for
post 0.10 on it.

> Thoughts?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Noah

There was that one page that listed tickets in a format that you said
you were going to include in the release procedure. That's about all I
can think of other than saving a query which isn't nearly as awesome.

There's also an example from the Apache Forrest site [1] that lists
open issues for the next release on their site which might also be an
interesting approach.

HTH,
Paul Davis

Paul Davis