couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: Updating the CouchDB roadmap
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:58:18 GMT
I sort of agree with you, but in all fairness some of the core programmers have weighed in.

To repeat my earlier post, I think it's a good time to put some stakes in the ground with
respect to direction. I'm sure there are a number of parties interested in extending and making
use of the internals and a lot has been discussed in terms of what could be done. A roadmap
would be nice, especially since there is growing corporate support, a key selling point for
CouchDB.