couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.2 release
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 05:45:12 GMT
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:18 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 0.9.2 release.
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so that
any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on
this release, so get stuck in!

>        http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/0.9.2/
>
> These artifacts have been built from the 0.9.2 tag in Subversion:
>
>        http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/0.9.2/
>
> Happy voting,
>
> Noah

+1 here

make distcheck and Futon pass
Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.6.5 [source] [smp:2]
[async-threads:0] [kernel-poll:false]

old MacBook
Darwin Kernel Version 9.8.0: Wed Jul 15 16:55:01 PDT 2009;
root:xnu-1228.15.4~1/RELEASE_I386 i386

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net