couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: roadmap 0.11/1.0
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2009 19:15:15 GMT
On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Suhail Ahmed <suhailski@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any chance of seeing native erlang RPC protocol in 11 or soon there after?

This may be part of the Cloudant clustering codebase. I can't speak
for them, but from what I've heard it does inter-node communication in
a native Erlang way. You could probably use this interface as a
primary client interface as well, but what do I know? :)

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net