couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Vlad GURDIGA <gurd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.10.1 release
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:25:53 GMT
Looks good on 32-bit FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE.

gmake check ok
Futon test suite ok

kpax# uname -a
FreeBSD kpax.localdomain 7.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE #0: Fri May
1 08:49:13 UTC 2009
root@walker.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
kpax# erl
Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.6.5 [source] [async-threads:0] [hipe]
[kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.6.5  (abort with ^G)
1>
BREAK: (a)bort (c)ontinue (p)roc info (i)nfo (l)oaded
       (v)ersion (k)ill (D)b-tables (d)istribution
kpax#

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 3:19 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 0.10.1 release.
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so that
any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on
this release, so get stuck in!