couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Vlad GURDIGA <gurd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: make check fails
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 07:24:42 GMT
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 6:05 AM, Vlad GURDIGA <gurdiga@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Also, does ./utils/run work for you?
>>
>> Looks good:
>>
>> [vladd@kpax couchdb]$ pwd
>> /home/vladd/src/couchdb
>> [vladd@kpax couchdb]$ ./utils/run
>> Apache CouchDB 0.11.0b835834 (LogLevel=info) is starting.
>> Apache CouchDB has started. Time to relax.
>> [info] [<0.29.0>] Apache CouchDB has started on http://127.0.0.1:5984/
>> ^C
>> [vladd@kpax couchdb]$
>>

>> After starting it with ./utils/run I've tried to run the "Test Suite"
>> from Futon and the only failing tests are oauth, replication, and
>> security_validation.
>>

>>> Paul Davis
>>>

> Vlad,
>
> $ ERL_FLAGS="-pa ./test/etap" prove -v test/etap/*.t

This still seems to fail some tests: http://pastie.org/702238.

I even "svn update"-d a minute ago and retried ./bootstrap &&
./configure && make && make check, but it still has some failures:
http://pastie.org/702240.

On my home 32-bit FC11, everything seems to be okay, I've checked last
night. :-/ I'm kinda tensed that it may be that is something I'm doing
wrong, or I'm missing something, or it's something wrong with my
64-bit FC11?! What else should I check to make sure it's not the case
and I'm not wasting your time?

Thank you!