couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Rempe <gl...@rempe.us>
Subject Re: Hovercraft : Updates and Help Needed
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 06:25:16 GMT
Hi Chris,

Great news!

I sent you a pull request, but for the benefit of others, I made some
more commits today, learned some more Erlang along the way, and got
the previous test suite for Hovercraft running 100% green! I must say,
I was very pleased.

I did note though that in the middle of my hackathon you also dropped
in a few commits yourself.  :-)  Please feel free to merge my code in
and choose the bits that help.  I didn't yet look in detail at your
changes, but I'll look tomorrow and compare to see how we differed in
attacking the problem.

Comments on my changes are of course welcome.

My forked branch with my latest updates is here:

http://github.com/grempe/hovercraft/tree/fixes

Cheers,

Glenn

--
Glenn Rempe

email                 : glenn@rempe.us
voice                 : (415) 894-5366 or (415)-89G-LENN
twitter                : @grempe
contact info        : http://www.rempe.us/contact.html
pgp                    : http://www.rempe.us/gnupg.txt