couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Elliot Murphy <>
Subject Re: Debian package about to be removed
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 07:03:41 GMT
On 11/02/2009 05:51 AM, Noah Slater wrote:
> On 2 Nov 2009, at 10:29, Devendra Gera wrote:
>> I'm a Debian packaging newbie, but I do maintain the internal CouchDB
>> package (with the pre-0.10 doc-notifications patch), along with other
>> internal (Debian) packages.
>> I can help out.
> Sure, please contact Sergei Golovan <>
> He is happy to check and upload your package, but he does not have time
> to collaborate on it.
> Thanks for offering!

I finally committed some changes to the erlang packaging team svn repo
tonight, and wrote up a mail to the erlang packaging team mailing list
with some suggestions for further work we might collaborate on to make
the CouchDB package even better and more reliable (I'd really like to
get unit tests running during package build).

We should get a workflow worked out with Sergei soon, and get regular
uploads going to debian again - I'd much prefer to work on this package
directly in debian and just merge to ubuntu.

Elliot Murphy |

View raw message