couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From maddiin <madd...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 19:58:03 GMT
I've attached two files, in couchdb_website you'll find a diff file
called new_layout.diff with changes made to a checkout from today.

The other attachment is, as you might guess from the name, for the wiki.
You'd only need to merge the contents of this archive into the wiki root
if the MoinMoin version in use is 1.8.5 (I still don't know which
version is installed and got no response on JIRA).