couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <>
Subject Re: 0.10.1
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 16:55:40 GMT
Hi Robert, I believe that's done.  A simple merge didn't work because
of divergences in the code base, but in r832780 I wrote an 0.10
version of the fix. bothers me a little
bit.  The problem is that folks on 0.9.1 cannot trigger a replication
to/from 0.10.0 because of a list_to_existing_atom error.  We could fix
this by suppressing the disk_format_version field from 0.10.1's
response to GET /dbname.  I don't know of any other solution at the

I guess I'd be OK with saying that replication between 0.10.x and
0.9.x only works if you trigger it on the 0.10.x machine, although
that's a bit annoying.  Anyone else have an opinion?

Best, Adam

On Nov 4, 2009, at 11:43 AM, Robert Newson wrote:

> As mentioned on IRC, we should backport the schedule bug fix. The
> symptom is 100% cpu usage on systems that sleep and then resume.
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman
> <> wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 17:31, Jan Lehnardt <> wrote:
>>> we've seen a bunch of fixes in the 0.10.x branch that
>>> warrant a 0.10.1 release. I think now is a good time to
>>> cut it.
>> Sounds great to me. Is there a changelog somewhere noting the fixes
>> so far?
>> Cheers,
>> Dirkjan

View raw message