couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo.m...@canonical.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: link: CouchDB almost a GNOME dependency during this cycle.
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:12:36 GMT
On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 21:02 -0800, Joshua Bronson wrote:
> in case this hasn't made its way onto this list yet (apologies if i
> missed it!)...

yes, for next cycle it will be accepted, I hope. The reason for not
accepting it (couchdb-glib and evolution-couchdb) this time is that it's
still a work in progress, and because of the javascript engine
situation, which needs to be solved for the whole of GNOME first before
adding another one. But we'll have almost a year to improve the
situation (making it being used by more applications), so put your bets
on a couchdb-enabled GNOME 3.0 :)