couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ann] Relaxville, test suite reporter
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:30:14 GMT
On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 9:16 AM, cinnebar <xcinnebar@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The image isn't sexist or demeaning at all, it's just a vintage part of
>> America's social history.
>> I think the real problem is that it is has nothing to do with CouchDB, heh.
>

> if you mean the pin up girl has nothing to with couchdb then what would be
> appropriate?...was scratching head...??...tech type images tend to look
> kinda unrelaxing...
>
> ...if  you mean the whole graphic has no function then point taken I
> suppose...

It makes me happy to see you putting energy into Relaxville. My
personal aesthetic is toward web pages that have little to no UI
images (just plain HTML please). But Relaxville is designed to be as
forkable as possible, so feel free to come up with alternate versions
with pictures of dragons or pin-up girls or race cars or whatever.

I'd be really into seeing a few new views for the data. A lot of them
are obvious but I just don't have time to implement.

Also, https://jshub.org/ might be a good way to collect a little more
platform data into the reports themselves. This would have to end up
in Futon, but I think the license is compatible.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net