couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Vlad GURDIGA <gurd...@gmail.com>
Subject async saveDoc
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:48:03 GMT
Hello!

I'm trying to set up some acceptance tests for a $.CouchApp form like:
- fill the form fields with some values;
- submit the form and check the success;

Right now (couchdb r825472) the form is submitted asynchronously, and,
as far as I can see there is no way to cleanly automate form
submission and check the result.

For this purpose, I think it would be nice to have the opportunity to
ask $.couch.db.saveDoc() to save the document asynchronously.
As far as I could see in jquery.couch.js, this would need a few little
changes (the patch is attached).

What do you think?