couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject CouchDB dump/load scripts
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:08:30 GMT
Hey,

I would like to see some "official" dump/load scripts bundled into a
contrib/ directory or similar in our main tarball. The couchdb-python
project has a couple in Python, that depend on the same library, and
we could include them as an optional perk for our users. Obviously, it
would make sense to include somethng that didn't need to depend on a
library. Perhaps a shell script! Heh. I'm sending this email after
seeing a bit of confusion in the IRC channel as to how to dump and
load data out of an existing database for doing upgrades between
version.

Best,

Noah