couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Amnon Lahav <ala...@amadesa.com>
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 08:36:47 GMT
Hi ,
I have two basic questions:
 I wasn't able to understand from the documentation if a view essentially duplicates the data
(e.g. : emit(doc.code , doc)) or just keeps a reference to the document ?
Also it's unclear to me how the same tree is used for two views that live inside the same
design document , what exactly does that mean ?
Thanks in advance .

Amnon Lahav
J2EE Developer , Admin Team
www.amadesa.com<http://www.amadesa.com/> - Web Site Testing & Personalization to
Improve Conversion

* alahav@amadesa.com<mailto:polson@amadesa.com>
Tel: Mobile: 972.544.646499

Download a complimentary copy of Forrester Research's
"Sharpening Web Site Relevance" and read how Amadesa
delivered an incremental $1.3 million for Smooth Fitness:
http://www.amadesa.com/downloads