couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: [ann] Relaxville, test suite reporter
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:34:29 GMT
> if you mean the pin up girl has nothing to with couchdb then what
> would be
> appropriate?...was scratching head...??...tech type images tend to
> look
> kinda unrelaxing...
>
> ...if  you mean the whole graphic has no function then point taken I
> suppose...

No, just that an illustration of a woman from the 50s has nothing to
do with the idea of a document database. I mean, I might like cats,
but I'm not going to add an illustration of a cat or anything. If the
project was called "Cats on the Couch" or something, then maybe I
would use a cat, and similarly, if this project was called "Relaxing
With Women From the 50s" then maybe I would use this image. But the
mind boggles at what such a project could be about!