couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From cinnebar <xcinne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:53:09 GMT
On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 7:58 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:

> On 27 Oct 2009, at 20:56, maddiin wrote:
>
>  Noah Slater wrote:
>>
>>> Wow, time goes by… last mail in this thread was on September 1st. :)
>>>>

>>> Thanks for the nudge. I've added this to my actual proper serious todo
>>> list now. :)
>>>
>> Just in case you reached that point on your todo list, please hold back
>> until the upcoming weekend. :)
>>
>> I've started making a “CouchDB theme” for the wiki, so everything looks
>> the same throughout the page. I need to clean up the stylesheets and make a
>> new patch for the site because of some small changes.
>>
>> While making the theme, I recognized it might be a good idea to move the
>> documentation section to the wiki. I'll make the necessary edits if you
>> agree.
>>

> Great! Let me know how you get on!

Hi it is really awesome that you are updating the wiki with a consistent
theme !

I have been making some more crazy header graphics in the last week or so...
Have uploaded some: http://bit.ly/iItaQ

...at this point the images are still a bit rough in places...balancing
image impact against the weight...

Not sure if you will find the wiki graphic useful or appropriate but thought
it may be relevant to mention...