couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From cinnebar <xcinne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 02:06:38 GMT
> Green on the couch?
> Apparently his vote is for the first one. He didn't elaborate.

I ment the the green on the CouchDB home page of the current website design
...a bit 7 hours ago maybe?...

Kind of expect redesigning the website is inevitable and appropriate and
that some kind of unified page style might be looked at to bridge the
different elements of CouchDB presence on the face of the web...
...tho I am beginning to understand that given the nature of CouchDB a
debate for a consistent style sheet would may be similar to the debate for a
json schema.  I mean I imagine that, given the appropriate model for the
CouchDB homepage, replication would allow a local dub version where a style
sheet would/could come down to usr discretion or taste...

Some people dont know anything about CouchDB, heh, and would be used to more
typical website model so I suspect they would be a primary target of the
website redesign?... so many moving parts in these here parts...