couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave butlerdi <butle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration to CouchDB
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 21:05:29 GMT
If you create your views well and use SQL/XML to obtain XML output you can
then use a standard XML to Jason routine.
I have used SQL to output several documents, supplied those as input to XSLT
to format the documents and then convert to Jason.

Look at tools like NetKernel, it has an awful lot of functions to do it all
easily. I believe the address is 1060research.com.

--
Regards

Dave Butler
butlerdi-at-gmail-dot-com