couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From maddiin <madd...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:11:46 GMT
I think all the fancy stuff like cars, horses or chinese (?) characters
is unnecessary. The CouchDB logo we have is pure awesome, there is no
need to try to improve that. The lettering could be improved though.
That said, I like what you've done to “CouchDB” in the wiki graphic,
maybe you could pick up the current logo (http://imgur.com/OarG7) and
work on that?

As for the Relaxville logo, the name of the application makes me think
of a downtown scenery full of relaxing people in relaxed positions, like
hanging out in front of café's and working on their couches. This would
only work in a big header and might be overkill, so a more simple
version I could think of would be to expand the current CouchDB logo and
add more seats and relaxed people sitting on it.