couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From maddiin <madd...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:56:16 GMT
Noah Slater wrote:
>> Wow, time goes by… last mail in this thread was on September 1st. :)
>
> Thanks for the nudge. I've added this to my actual proper serious todo
> list now. :)
Just in case you reached that point on your todo list, please hold back
until the upcoming weekend. :)

I've started making a “CouchDB theme” for the wiki, so everything looks
the same throughout the page. I need to clean up the stylesheets and
make a new patch for the site because of some small changes.

While making the theme, I recognized it might be a good idea to move the
documentation section to the wiki. I'll make the necessary edits if you
agree.