couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From eric casteleijn <eric.castele...@canonical.com>
Subject Re: Recent fixes targeted at 0.10.x
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 15:57:55 GMT
Noah Slater wrote:
>> Noah "Awesome" Slater,
>>
>> Consider yourself pinged.
>
> w0rd

This is by no means meant to apply any extra pressure, but for Ubuntu
Karmic we have to package the CouchDB that is going to ship with the
final release more or less now. On the other hand we'd love to have an
officially released version in there rather than a packaged svn
snapshot, since that will make things like backporting critical bugfixes
and reporting bugs upstream a lot easier to streamline. Is it realistic
that the release will happen this week? "No", is an acceptable answer,
in that case we'll just start packaging what's there now.

--
- eric casteleijn
https://launchpad.net/~thisfred