couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: [ann] Relaxville, test suite reporter
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:22:05 GMT
One thing I notice right away is the urge [1] to comment, .eg. on a
recent security_validation fail, by just adding a comment in the
report itself.  Not sure how good an idea this is with respect to
replication, etc.. but it seems like the ideal place for it since it's
right with the stack trace and platform specific information. Perhaps
just some conventions like using ones user name in the doc, .eg.
"comment-TommyTester"  would work.

This is neat! Of course compared to JIRA, well any positive number
suffices :)

[1] http://couchdb.couchdb.org/_utils/document.html?test_suite_reports/d4789d46c76e68cdca34db8384beb1ce