couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Williams <...@joetify.com>
Subject Re: bench/ directory
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 22:21:10 GMT

I have also been working on benchmarking Couch and wrote Baracus
(http://github.com/joewilliams/baracus) the last few days. It's a
wrapper for httperf that generates session work logs that httperf
reads through and generates (reads and writes) requests from. Doc size,
session count, requests per session, request rate and etc are all
configurable. It even dumps the results into Couch so you can write
views to get more from the data.

I have a few new features in the works such as work logs as attachments
so you can replay them at a later date (thanks davisp) and etc. Any
feedback is appreciated.

-Joe

--
Name: Joseph A. Williams