couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Varnish and Multi-doc Fetch?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:56:15 GMT
AFAICT Paul is correct; it seems to be merely an omission from the
HTTP spec that GET requests don't explicitly forbid sending an entity
body. Moreover, if caching proxies don't respect the entity body, it
wont solve my original problem anyways.

So, it seems the answer would be for my application to better
normalize my documents for efficient querying. (No surprise!)

Too bad though, that did sound like a fun bite-size patch on which to
practice my Erlang...  :^D