couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Redirect from _list function?
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 04:35:16 GMT
On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Zachary Zolton
<zachary.zolton@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm... I can't do anything that doesn't result in a view server timeout. (^_-)
>
> Shall I open an issue? I can discuss what I tried, as well...

It never hurts to start a ticket. Especially if you have patches.

Thinking about it more, it seems like the Erlang side is gonna be
looking for that start signal before it will send a row. We'll need to
design a dont-start signal, so that it can get a row without sending
headers.

> On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Paul Davis
> <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Zachary Zolton
>> <zachary.zolton@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hey guys, newb question for you: the make script concatenates all the
>>> /share/server/*.js scripts into main.js, right?
>>>

>> yepper.
>>
>>> I'm still trying to figure this stuff out...

API.

Fixing

_list API...

wrote:

> [...]