couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redirect from _list function?
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2009 03:57:56 GMT
its been awhile since i studied the Erlang side of this, but IIRC,
once getRow() returns, the response has started which means that you
can't send a redirect. To get it working proper then would require a
bit of a patch to wait on starting the response until the first output
from the _list function.

Paul Davis