couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Editable Source-Tab, Collaboration
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:33:50 GMT
Sven,

If it looks like we're missing something a ticket feel free to bump
it. This even had a patch so its just a matter of catching one of us
to get it done.

I applied Dan's version as you said it was a better version minus the
cookie for the primary document view. If you verify my rebased version
is fine I'll apply. And if you see the best way to add the source tab
to the cookie settings feel free to add that and we'll get this in
today.

Sorry again for letting this slip through the cracks.

Paul Davis