couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Second call for objections releasing 0.10
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:45:01 GMT
On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:57:03AM -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
>> I updated all of the config files for the etap tests to include an ASF
>> license header. As per [1] it looks like we should do the same for
>> default.ini.tpl.in and local.ini.
>
> No, as previously discussed, I do not want to do this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --

The only previous mention I see is [1]. When I read the license page I
was in doubt and defaulted to including them for the test configs. I
just had the thought of checking HTTPd's config [2] and it doesn't
include them so I'm convinced they're not considered creative.

And I return you to your normally scheduled programming.

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200806.mbox/%3c20080617203510.GE1027@bytesexual.org%3e
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/conf/httpd.conf.in?view=markup