couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuous integration services at apache - COUCHDB-94
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:44:22 GMT
Kevin,

Thanks for rounding this up. That's pretty much the conclusion I cam
to but in quite a bit more concise form.

A while ago I put in a ticket for infra@ to start a build bot
instance. Gavin McDonald has been taking care of build-bot requests
and has said that he'll set that up for us.

Thanks,
Paul Davis