couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.10.0 release
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:53:53 GMT
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 5:23 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 0.10.0 release.
> This release added ETap sources from Nick Gerakines under the BSD license,
> artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is
> made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!
>  http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/0.10.0
> These artifacts have been built from the 0.10.0 tag in Subversion:
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/0.10.0
> Happy voting,
> Noah

Tested on freebsd 7.2, Mac OSX SL and openbsd 4.5/6 (make check & http
tests suite) :

- OpenBSD ok :
OpenBSD pollen.nymphormation.net 4.6 GENERIC.MP#187 amd64

- OSX ok :
Darwin enlil-2.local 10.0.0 Darwin Kernel Version 10.0.0: Fri Jul 31
22:47:34 PDT 2009; root:xnu-1456.1.25~1/RELEASE_I386 i386

- FreeBSD : not ok?

make check block on 040-util step 4 however http tests works and i
don't seem to affect work on it (like friendpaste).

minor freebsd failed test I would be +1. Btw is there a farm in apache
which would allow to test on different platforms ?

- benoit