couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Second call for objections releasing 0.10
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 05:08:57 GMT
On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Chris Anderson
> That's the sort of thing that'd get backported for 0.10.1 anyway, so I
> don't think it's a blocker. Also, probably a fairly easy patch.
>
> Chris

Well it's really annoying to have such error in logs when you are in
production. I've also updated the bug : when you delete a db witch is
continuously replicatedit create an error too on the machine handling
replication when I delete a database on source. There maybe other side
effect.

More over, due to apache process, 10.1 could appear very long time
after 10.0 and imo having this known obvious errors fixed before the
release may be better.

- benoƮt