couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Problems cutting 0.10
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:03:13 GMT
> Noah Slater,

Paul Joseph Davis, if you're going to call me by my full name, at
least get it right. I am called Noah Thomas Benjamin Slater. However,
you should know, I do not like being called by my full name. You may
call me Noah "Awesome" Slater on occasion, but please keep it to a
minimum. I generally discourage public adulation from my fans.

> I believe the units are in milliseconds. So 5 seconds would still
> violate the 3 second limit.

Without looking at the test, I'm going to fire one of the starboard
bow. This won't do. How on earth am I mean to use the test suite for
what I need to use it for, as the release manager, when one of the
tests only works on the same machine as your user agent. Is there any
way this test can be made more sane? The last thing I want to do is
"learn to ignore" various errors.

Thanks,