couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <>
Subject Re: continuous replication questions
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 21:05:14 GMT
On Sep 20, 2009, at 1:39 PM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:

> On suggestion of jan I repost it here.

In Erlang you can do

to get the full list of replications initiated on that node since the
last VM restart.  Any replication with an undefined process id is no
longer running.  It's of limited utility, though, because the IDs are
opaque and there's no easy way to figure out which IDs map to which
replication configurations.  _active_tasks remains your best bet for

Regards, Adam

View raw message