couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <nicholas....@zxgen.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.10.0 release
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 06:24:39 GMT
- compiled and run on Gentoo amd64 / erlang R13B01
- futon tests passed
- able to replicate db from 0.9.0, however futon didn't really give
accurate feedback as to what was happening, everything replicated fine
though :/
- couchrest 0.34 doesn't appear to work out of the box yet

so that is all the feedback I can give at this stage :)

Nick