couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From eric casteleijn <eric.castele...@canonical.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.10.0 release
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:18:53 GMT
Noah Slater wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 0.10.0 release.
> This release added ETap sources from Nick Gerakines under the BSD license,
> artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release
> is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!
>   http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/0.10.0
> These artifacts have been built from the 0.10.0 tag in Subversion:
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/0.10.0
> Happy voting,
> Noah

+1

built[*] and passed all tests on Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic) alpha.

[*] I have to configure *and* run as follows, or the view server does
not work at all, but that's a problem with xulrunner-dev, rather than
with couchdb, I gather:

./configure --with-js-lib=/usr/lib/xulrunner-devel-1.9.1.3/lib
--with-js-include=/usr/lib/xulrunner-devel-1.9.1.3/include

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/xulrunner-devel-1.9.1.3/lib utils/run

--
- eric casteleijn
https://launchpad.net/~thisfred