couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sven Helmberger <sven.helmber...@gmx.de>
Subject Editable Source-Tab, Collaboration
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:03:36 GMT
Hi!

I'm a little disappointed about the handling of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-200 .

There have been two independent implementation of it with provided
patches and not even a comment from one of the developers -- and this is
since January.

This and other things are giving me the feeling that couchdb development
is not that open to outside influences, contrary to the goals of an
Apache project.

This is not meant to start a flame war. It was just nagging on me for a
while without me really knowing how to best address this.

Regards,
Sven Helmberger