couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Almost ready to release 0.10.0
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 01:16:36 GMT
That is quite doable. I reckon I have an eta of 20-25 minutes before
i'm back to !iPhone. Though me or someone else should double check
what ended up being required for the oauth and ibrowse imports.

If it requires faxing I'm only comitting the check. I think that it
didn't but we need to make certain. There was a big thread on it. The
only keywords comming to mind are uncertain, uneasy, or similar. First
email was from Curt Arnold I do believe.

Yay release!