couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Second call for objections releasing 0.10
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 04:53:09 GMT

On Sep 20, 2009, at 8:06 AM, Noah Slater wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I've been following the first thread, but am unsure where we all
> stand. This is
> my second call for objections following our previous discussion. Do
> we all feel
> ready to prepare and vote on the 0.10 release now?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --

test/etap/041-uuid-gen-seq.ini
test/etap/041-uuid-gen-utc.ini
test/etap/121-stats-aggregates.ini

do not have license notices and are not listed in license.skip.  I'm
assuming that you can feed license.skip into RAT with some option that
I've overlooked.

.gitignore does not have a license header, but I'm guessing it would
not be included in the distribution.

I think it would be best to add an ASF license notice to all of those
files.