couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Ready for 0.10 Release?
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:58:56 GMT
Couchers,

We've been sprinting extra hard for the last week to get a lot of new
power into CouchDB. I think we're close on Windows support, we just
got native view servers, we've added a bunch of robustness around
external process handling. There's a bunch more that's happened since
0.9 but the point of this thread is not to list the changes, but to
see if there are patches that people feel should go in now, so they
make the 0.10 release. Hopefully this is a short list, as I think most
of the last-minute patching has been done, but if something's
important and easy, we shouldn't forget it.

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Anderson