couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ready for 0.10 Release?
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 21:21:30 GMT
> I wasn't even aware that this had properly landed yet, and it would certainly
> need to be simmered in trunk for a few months, with a wide call for testing,
> before I would be happy shipping it.

I'm pretty sure it hasn't landed quite yet, but Mark appears to be
narrowing in on getting all of the build issues sorted. Is your
concern mostly about testing the changes to the build system or
testing the Windows build products? I could see putting in the
necessary bits but not claiming full windows compatibility until its
been in and tested over the duration of a release cycle or some such.

Paul Davis