couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <>
Subject Re: Ready for 0.10 Release?
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 21:18:21 GMT
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Chris Anderson<> wrote:
> Couchers,
> We've been sprinting extra hard for the last week to get a lot of new
> power into CouchDB. I think we're close on Windows support, we just
> got native view servers, we've added a bunch of robustness around
> external process handling. There's a bunch more that's happened since
> 0.9 but the point of this thread is not to list the changes, but to
> see if there are patches that people feel should go in now, so they
> make the 0.10 release. Hopefully this is a short list, as I think most
> of the last-minute patching has been done, but if something's
> important and easy, we shouldn't forget it.
> Best,
> Chris

I'd like to see the stats patch go in before 0.10. Bob Dionne went
over it this morning and didn't report finding any errors. I'd like to
swing through and add a couple more tests to double check the stat
calculations tonight or tomorrow. Once that's done I'll be satisfied
that its ready.

View raw message