couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time for 0.10.0?
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2009 14:00:51 GMT

On Aug 21, 2009, at 4:01 PM, Damien Katz wrote:

> Any objections to creating a 0.10.0 branch?
>
> -Damien

Is the cryptography notice issue settled?

Also just noticed that a document reject during validate_doc_update
returns a HTTP 500.  Haven't checked the archives yet and maybe it is
by design, but seems wrong to me, the server is doing exactly what it
is supposed to do.

I haven't checked the current status, but is the issue with CouchDB
accepting invalid UTF-8 sequences but then failing on queries still a
problem?  That seemed like a killer bug to me.