couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From maddiin <madd...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2009 17:48:51 GMT
I've attached a new stylesheet and logo regarding the latest concerns.
Jan, please throw them into couch-site.
> FWIW, I prefer the new look :) I'm sure there's some detail work
> needed and we need to work on the content, too, but it'd be great if
> we get somebody to feel responsible for the visuals. Maddiin, would
> you be interested?
Yes.

> Actually, I'll expand that a little. It would be nice to have someone
> who was generally responsible for: * Keeping our main site up to date.
> * Performing general housekeeping activity on the wiki. * Keeping an
> official blog up to date with news from the community.

I would volunteer for the blog and maybe the wiki housekeeping, but I
think someone who really is fluent in spoken and written english should
be chosen. I could assist however.

As for the wiki, I think about making a theme that matches the new
layout. Is it planned to swap the wiki software at some point? (I
somehow remember an IRC conversation about this.)