couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ready for 0.10 Release?
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:21:26 GMT
Do ensure you're using the latest patch (the 3rd one I've posted to
the jira ticket) as it uses short, random leaps between ids to prevent
monotonicity (the concern being that ids are too guessable). i noticed
no reduction in improvement with that over strictly monotonic
increments, but I'd appreciate a double check.

B.