couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache sub-projects
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:30:15 GMT
It's worth considering that most of the proposed contrib packages uses
languages other than Erlang (Python, Java, etc) and that will reduce
the number of developers that are prepared to hack on them.

On a purely selfish note, I would welcome a second person to work on
couchdb-lucene with a view to making it rock solid (I fixed a decent
sized bug today, for example), so anything that helps form a user- and
developer- community around the contrib projects would be welcome.

B.